Ecommerce Project Manger
Location: Laureles, Medellin, 2-3 days a week with remote time
Are you an organized and independent person with a passion for problem-solving and completing projects?
Do you love learning and want to be part of building an eCommerce brand from the ground up and work one-on-one with a successful entrepreneur?
Do you have a commitment to quality and details in everything you do?
I'm seeking a project manager to help me build my next brand in the mindfulness and meditation space (as well as other brands as part of a product studio). To start, we will be re-branding Already There https://alreadythere.life/ and launching the next set of products together in collaboration with independent designers and marketers.
You will take on various tasks, such as managing the completion of products with our designers and being in contact with our manufacturers. You will help research and hire new contractors to help with our mission.
There will be light executive assistant tasks managing meetings, timelines, and logistics to keep us moving efficiently toward our goals. You can expect to be using email, Whatsapp, Instagram and Asana to communicate and execute many overlapping projects.
Skills / Requirements :
- English fluency - verbal and written
- College Degree and access to your own laptop
- Enthusiasm to learn and be around entrepreneurial energy
- Work on-site 1-1 in Laureles, Medellin, at least 2-3 days a week
- Ability to stay organized and motivated while working remotely
- Interested in communicating with various people on WhatsApp and Email
- Proficiency with google suite of tools - Gmail, Docs, Sheets and Calendar
- Internet research skills - Instagram, Google, job boards, and various niche tools you'd be trained to use
- Project management - You stay organized, document, and see projects through to completion. Document tasks via Asana
- Good bilingual communication - ability to connect with other contractors in the US, Colombia and around the world in Spanish and English.
- Writing - English proficiency with attention to detail. Write emails, WhatsApp messages, and prepare documents
- Research and document - Make lists of various resources we may need by research on instagram and google
- Experience and understanding of any of the following: Copywriting, marketing, market research, writing, editing, customer service, branding, aesthetics
- Experience with the following tools: Asana, Upwork, Notion, Shopify, Amazon
- Interest in helping source and hiring talents for other projects
- Communicate with companies and people via WhatsApp to follow up and make sure projects are completed
- Research and prepare reports. For example… find influencers in a specific niche on Instagram and add them to a spreadsheet
- Compare services. Example: Look up various services on Fiverr and choose the best one to complete the task
- Reach out to other contractors and designers about the status of projects via Whatsapp and email
- Find and onboard other contractors, create test projects, and report back on the results.
- Attend meetings and communicate the status of projects
- Light executive assistant tasks: Research and book travel. Receive deliveries. Organize calendars and emails.
Salary & Details
- The role would start part-time as a trial period. You would be compensated at 30-50 COP per her hour an estimated 20 hours per week. 1-3 days working in person from Laureles and other hours remotely. This would be a trial period but if you're leaving a full time job, we can negotiate another way to create a trial
- Salary will start at 2-4 Million COP depending on experience and what tasks you're able to complete. This is based on relevant experience and your ability to execute. There is lots of room for growth if you can keep learning with the company. (Our customer service representative at our last company moved on to lead the company and become the director of operations over 6 years).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover note of why you'd be good for this role. Add [Already There PM] with brackets to the subject of the email.